There are a range of support services provided by the Dundee Health & Social Care 

Partnership. If you think you need additional support to continue to live 

independently we will arrange to assess your needs to determine what sort of 

support you need, and from which appropriate service. 


We have created the following leaflet to help you understand the different levels of 

need, which consider a person’s level of risk. This is not extensive but acts as a 

guide to help understand how decisions are made.  You can find the leaflet here 


Anyone can contact us to make a request for an assessment. You can do this yourself or, if you prefer, a relative, carer, friend, GP or other professional can make contact on your behalf – with your consent.